Friday, May 21, 2010
Thursday, May 20, 2010
Thursday, June 18, 2009
while you write your blog post in Blogger, Zemanta opens up a sidebar next to the Blogger post editor. After you've written a few sentences, Zemanta analyzes the words in your post and suggests images and video that are relevant to your post; with one click, it inserts them into your post.
Check out the screenshot, click on it view in full size. I have written "Firefox is a nice browser", the text i have pointed with green arrow. and it has suggested me links, tags,images in the sidebar etc...
Yeah may be the main image it has given has nothing to do with firefox, but i said, ' It analyzes the text" so..we will understand, it can happen :).
More @ Zemanta
Wednesday, June 17, 2009
In software development, we keep track of problems in some kind of database system. We call them 'Bugs', not those creatures :). There are some cool software systems provided for bug tracking. Bugzilla is one nice bug tracking web based tool, which can keep track of all our bugs and having many cool features.
Rather then writing myself lets see what they say about it,
Bugzilla is a "Defect Tracking System" or "Bug-Tracking System". Defect Tracking Systems allow individual or groups of developers to keep track of outstanding bugs in their product effectively. Most commercial defect-tracking software vendors charge enormous licensing fees. Despite being "free", Bugzilla has many features its expensive counterparts lack.MyZilla is a free desktop client for Bugzilla bug tracking system. By providing the means of working with a desktop application, it increases the productivity of all project members.
Here’s a short list of what’s new in MyZilla 1.2:
* Http basic authentication implemented.Some of the bug fixes in 1.2
* Access bugzilla server configured on different port that the standar one.
* For unknown file types, open with window is shown (for attachment and export files).
* Attachment icon column added to the query results grid.
* Attachment list accesible from the bug preview pane.
* Menu option for checking new MyZilla version.
* Enhanced search for bugs(search criteria using any of the bugzilla fields).
* MailTo functinality for the asignee and reporter fields.
* CC and assignedTo list were not accesible in certain bugzilla configurations.More @ MyZilla
* Character encoding was not properly handled. National specific characters were not properly send to the bugzilla server.
* Some fields were not retrived and displayed in search grid.
* Exporting failed when due to width of the page.
* Date format fields not always correct handled.
Sunday, March 15, 2009
Tuesday, January 6, 2009
With wyBuild you can deliver updates of your software to your users fast. No confusing interfaces - just simplicity.
Make your users happy by keeping them up-to-date. They'll love having the latest bug-free versions of your software. They'll talk far and wide about how great your software is.